Last updated: 8 November 2022
The website https://www.fisherpaykeltechnologies.comis owned and operated by Fisher & Paykel Technologies, a division of Fisher & Paykel Appliances Limited, a New Zealand registered company at 78 Springs Road, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013, New Zealand, (“FPT”, “we”, “us” and“our”).
The purpose of this website is to provide you with information about FPT’s products, services, technologies, expertise and skills.
1. Website for information only: This website contains information, facts, data, demonstrations, videos, opinions, advertising, reports, examples and other content (“Information”). ThisInformation is provided for general informational purposes only, and on an “asis” basis.
2. Website content owned by us: We (or our licensors) own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of this website, including in the text, graphics, pictures, design, sounds, video, Information, software, logos and trade marks in or on the website. You must not copy, adapt, re-sell or distribute any of the content on this website without our written consent.
3. Limitations on Use: We may stop the operation of the website in full or in part at any time. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and by using the website, you agree that you will comply with by all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations. You will not use the website in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent. You also agree not to access, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
(a) any part of the website;
(b) any equipment or network on which our website is hosted;
(c) any software used in the provision of our website; or
(d) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party in relation to this website.
4. No warranties for website: We provide no warranties, representations or guarantees in respect of this website or the Information, including without limitation, any warranties, representations or guarantees in relation to quality, accuracy, completeness, availability, reliability or fitness for purpose. We make no representation, warranty or guarantee that this website will operate without interruptions or errors, or that it or our servers are free from viruses or any other malicious code.
5. Limitation of liability: You acknowledge and agree that you use this website at your own risk and that FPT, our affiliates, agents, employees, suppliers, independent contractors and officers will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damages arising out of your use of this website or theInformation, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or if they are reasonably foreseeable. Clauses 4,5 and 6 of these Terms will only apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
6. Indemnity: By using the website, you agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold FPT, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of the website, use of the Information, or any action taken by us as part of our investigation of a suspected breach of these Terms ,or as a result of our decision that a breach of these Terms has occurred.
8. ThirdParty Links: This website may contain links to third party websites or content. We do not endorse those third party websites or content. As we do not operate or control those third party websites, your access to and/or use of those websites or content is at your own risk and may be subject to that third party’s own website terms. Please contact the third party provider if you have any complaints or concerns regarding such third party website or content.
9. Severability: If any clause or part of any clause in these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, that clause will be deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms.
10. No waiver: Any failure of FPT to exercise rights or pursue remedies under these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such rights.
11. Changes to these terms: We may change or amend this website or these Terms from time to time. By continuing to view or use the website, you confirm your acceptance of any changes to the Terms. If you do not agree to the changes in the Terms, you should stop using this website.
12. Governing law: The laws governing the use of this website and these Terms are the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
If you have any questions about these Terms or this website, please contact us at [email protected].